Netsports and our camp counselors are not equipped to handle excessive medical or behavioral disorders. If your child has been diagnosed with a disorder, you must discuss it and get approval with the camp director before registering. We reserve the right to send home a camper who is not a good fit for our camp.
- Registration is ONLINE
- No registrations taken over the phone.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- If camp is full at time of registration and there is a waitlist, you may choose to register for the waitlist. There is no guarantee of getting off the waitlist.
- Online profile needs to be up to date (waiver, medical information, phone numbers, authorized people to pick up)
- Epi pen medical forms need to be completed
- Weather policy: We will email all campers and update the website if we need to close due to inclement weather.
- If your child is sick and will miss a day of camp you MUST email [email protected] the DAY OF your child being sick.
- There may be an additional fee that has to be paid to make up a day of camp.
- No make ups can be used with weeks purchased by gift certificates.
- We DO NOT offer refunds, you may switch weeks based on availability.
- If your child has had a fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or infectious disease they are not allowed at camp until symptom free for 24 hours.
Lil' Kickers Policies
*Parents may NOT leave their children unattended! If your child is left unattended at any time in the facility, you will be asked to leave the program immediately.*
- Non-refundable $30.00 Annual Registration Fee per child. This includes a t-shirt. Email the Director your player’s size after receiving email confirmation.
- Spaces in classes are not guaranteed without payment.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Maximum number of make-ups per session is 1 for each player registered.
- All make-up classes must be processed by the Director.
- Can ONLY be set up via email [email protected]
- Do NOT call the building for makeup classes.
- Make-up classes are based on available space.
- Make-up classes DO NOT carry over into the next session.
- We DO NOT offer refunds for classes missed.
- If you sign up for a make-up class and do not attend, you will NOT be able to reschedule another make-up. You will lose that class.
- Please check-in at the front desk before your scheduled make-up class.
- Customers may transfer their Lil’ Kicker into another class during any point of the session, if space is available.
- Sibling discounts are $15.00 for each additional child after the first enrolled in the same session.
- Siblings are defined as children that reside in the same household and are under the care of the same parent/guardian.
- We DO NOT offer refunds. A class credit can be transferred to another session at the discretion of the Director.
- Good Sportsmanship
- Good Listening
- Positive Attitude
- No Deliberate Kicking, Pushing or Hitting
TEAM REGISTRATION ONLY, NO INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION.
Netsports Indoor Soccer Leagues are based on TEAM registration only. Therefore, the entire roster of a team is held responsible for the entire team fee for that given season. Any failure to pay a team balance in FULL will result in the suspension of the entire roster until the balance is completely paid. The suspension is regardless of any individual payments made towards the team balance.
- Available on a case by case situation.
- Reschedule requests within 48 hours will not be rescheduled. It will either be recorded as a forfeit or a team will need to be fielded (6v6).
- Please make sure to inform Netsports via email ([email protected]) or call the facility at 919-319-9910 to let someone know if your team will not be showing up.